Team Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Empty
PostSubject: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Hey People of Team Enigma! This is my First post! Yay! Here is what I have to say:
1st
I'd like to comment on how this is a nice Forum! Grin The smileys are... a little weird(But I like the shocked one), and the forums are great!
2nd
were are the team discussion categories? Tongue But seriously, we do need some more things for this Forum.
3rd
We should make a pivot for this team...
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Also, can I be a mod? I'm a member of this team ain't I?
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 am

1. Yay. The smilies are default.

2. They are hidden. I'll add you to the group.

3. Maybe... When we get more members.
Back to top Go down
http://questofdawn.mybbnew.com
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:01 pm

I wrote:
Also, can I be a mod? I'm a member of this team ain't I?
I'm waiting for teh answre.
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Why would you need to be?
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:00 pm

I don't know.
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm

'Xactly.
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:56 pm

But still.
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 am

Still wat... Grin
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:39 am

Can I be a mod?
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 am

Nope. Tongue

At least, not yet.
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:25 pm

How 'bout now?
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 am

Maybe tomorrow if you're active today.
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm

BlockMaster wrote:
Maybe tomorrow if you're active today.

I was active on the forums. Tongue
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 am

Right, I've decided now. The co-leaders will be mods. I will decide on the co-leaders by who involves themselves the most in TC8. Smile
Back to top Go down
incredirocks

incredirocks

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 am

Hey BlockMaster!
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 am

Hey incredirocks.
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Ah.
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 pm

... Neutral
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Lol
I like this one.
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Post.
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks. Yay
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:41 pm

For what?
Back to top Go down
BlockMaster
Team Leader
BlockMaster

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Eh, I dunno rly.

Anyway, this was my first smiley set. Ego
Back to top Go down
DIVADDAVID
Co-Leader
DIVADDAVID

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:45 pm

You create it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)   I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have Finaly Registered. (I had to say that 'cause of what the computers making me do.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Enigma :: General Forum Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: